Burger King Crew Member
A Burger King crew member assumes several roles. Primarily working as a fast food cashier, Burger King crew members also work in the kitchen as cooks or on the drive-thru. Specific job duties for crew members vary day-to-day. Responsibilities may include meeting and greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink orders, answering questions about menu, policy, and services, and providing excellent customer care. Burger King crew members also assume the responsibility of maintaining a clean work environment. Training typically takes only a few days and involves visual and audio demonstration and instruction. During training, new-hire workers review and memorize menu, practice safe and sanitary food preparation, and receive orientation on how to handle certain situations with customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers and inquire for their preference
- Provide menu and answer customers’ questions regarding menu items
- Provide information on new deals and discounts
- Attempt to up-sell deals and provide add-on information
- Prepare and pack food according to Burger King’s policies and procedures
- Serve food to dine-in customers in the event of delays
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food items packed or served
- Ensure that all food and drinks are packed appropriately without spill issues
- Set up trays for dine-in customers
- Accept cash in exchange of food and drinks sold
- Hand change to customers
- Process credit card paymentsNo qualifications required as full training is provided on site. Shift times are between 06:00am – 12:00am .
- This Position is for fully flexible applicants, both Full Time & Part Time.
- Applicants can apply through indeed with a CV or visit the store to fill out an application form.
- Qualifications and Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply:
Ask in store for more information.
Check back for future roles.
How to apply: