4 hour minimum but must be flexible to cover holidays and the busy Christmas period.
Applicants need to have a fun friendly outgoing personality with good customer service skills.
Closing date is 13th October.
How to apply:
To apply, either call into store to collect an application form or print one from the website at https://www.quizclothing.co.uk/careers?careers=vacancies (no CV’s required)
Looking for an exciting, creative, new challenge working with our new personalised card and gift store, launching this month in St Georges?
At Creation Express, we are fun, out-going and lively. We believe in giving our customers exceptional service and have a genuine interest in providing them with the most unique and innovative cards and gifts around.
We believe that our customers will never love what they buy if our staff don’t love what they do.
We are offering great rates of pay, career progression, responsibility, staff perks, bonuses, a fun and happy place to work – and a chance to be part of something special!
Permanent positions – both full and part-time.
You must be confident, creative, have a passion for EXCELLENT customer service and ideally have some retail experience.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, plus a little info about yourself, why you think you’d be great, how many hours you can work and when you are available from.
Check out our website or main page: Creation Express if you’d like to see more.
Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis – we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for Health and Safety
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
1. A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
2. To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
3. A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
4. Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment – you will need to work hard and smart.
5. Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
6. Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
7. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
There are various contracts available for this position.
50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
Pay Rates: Under 18: £5.90 Over 18: £7.38 25 and over: £7.83
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
How to apply:
Burger King Crew Member
A Burger King crew member assumes several roles. Primarily working as a fast food cashier, Burger King crew members also work in the kitchen as cooks or on the drive-thru. Specific job duties for crew members vary day-to-day. Responsibilities may include meeting and greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink orders, answering questions about menu, policy, and services, and providing excellent customer care. Burger King crew members also assume the responsibility of maintaining a clean work environment. Training typically takes only a few days and involves visual and audio demonstration and instruction. During training, new-hire workers review and memorize menu, practice safe and sanitary food preparation, and receive orientation on how to handle certain situations with customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers and inquire for their preference
- Provide menu and answer customers’ questions regarding menu items
- Provide information on new deals and discounts
- Attempt to up-sell deals and provide add-on information
- Prepare and pack food according to Burger King’s policies and procedures
- Serve food to dine-in customers in the event of delays
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food items packed or served
- Ensure that all food and drinks are packed appropriately without spill issues
- Set up trays for dine-in customers
- Accept cash in exchange of food and drinks sold
- Hand change to customers
- Process credit card paymentsNo qualifications required as full training is provided on site. Shift times are between 06:00am – 12:00am .
- This Position is for fully flexible applicants, both Full Time & Part Time.
- Applicants can apply through indeed with a CV or visit the store to fill out an application form.
- Qualifications and Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply:
Ask in store for more information.
Check back for future roles.
How to apply: