Customer services team
Our customer services team is located on the ground floor in the Atrium (outside H&M) and on hand to help facilitate a first class visit to St George’s.
We want our customers to feel that the shopping centre is warm, clean, friendly, safe, cheerful, lively and fun. We offer great customer care, provided in a professional and accurate manner which supports our brand values.
Our customer services can be contacted on 01772 204202 or by email.
We have over 400 spaces within our indoor car park, which has an entrance point into the shopping centre.
For electric cars, we have an Electric Vehicle Charging Systems (EV-CS) charging point, situated on Level 1 of our car park. And if you fancy driving home with your vehicle looking spic and span, try our valet service, again located on Level 1 of our car park.
The free WiFi service at St George’s Shopping Centre, allows customers to use free Wi-Fi on their smartphones and tablets to browse the web, Visitors to the shopping centre can simply search for the St George’s free WiFi, register and start browsing the internet in seconds.
We have free to use toilet facilities on the second floor, at the top of the escalators next to the management office.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the centre with the only exception to assistant dogs.
St George’s has a range of facilities to make families enjoy a safe and enjoyable visit. They include:
- 24 dedicated family car park spaces on Levels 2 to 5 of our car park
- 2 dedicated baby changing facilities incorporating:
- 2 baby changing area
- 2 privacy cubicles for breast feeding
- Free to use baby bottle warmer – available on request at the customer service desk or the management office reception on the second floor
- Popular character children’s rides situated around the centre
- Children’s fashion shops which are all located on the ground floor
- A toy shop located on the first floor Fishergate entrance
The following facilities for disabled visitors are available:
- 19 dedicated parking spaces on level 1 of our connecting car park
- Large fully enclosed passenger lift for mobility scooters
- 2 independent and fully equipped toilets, with wide doors, support fixtures and integral alarm accessed by RADAR key
- Tactile floor indicator buttons to all Lifts
- All entrance doors to the shopping centre are fully automated
- In the event of an emergency evacuation of the centre we have:
- Refuge areas in parts of the centre where evacuation may be restricted due to any lift failure
- Specialist evacuation chairs on-site where appropriate
- Trained staff to undertakes transfers and evacuation using the specialist equipment
- The Mobility Centre, located at 28 Friargate Preston, where visitors can hire out mobility scooters on a daily basis