2x Sale Assistants
New Vacancies at Select
2 x sale assistants 4 hour contracts and experienced manager 37.5hours
How to apply:
email CV to email@example.com
Store Manager and Assistant Manager
New vacancies at Bonmarche
37.5 hour Store Manager
To maximise sales and profit through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first. Ensuring high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits. Responsible for the development and succession of the store team.
30 hour Assistant Manager
To proactively support the Store Manager in maximising sales through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first. Ensuring high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximise profits. Support the development of Sales Colleagues, the Supervisor and in the absence of the Store Manager be accountable for the efficient operation of the store.
How to apply:
Visit the store and hand in your CV or click https://www.bonmarche.co.uk/apply-for-a-role/apply-for-a-role.html
Sales Advisor Part-Time 20+
Job Reference: TMSA(KF)PRESTON
Salary: £8.25 – £8.40 after probation + bonus potential
Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about sales?
There could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
Whether you are listening to customer’s tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products on offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
Our Part-Time variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours require you to be flexible to work up to 48 hours per week during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, late evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
• Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
• Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
• Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discount on travel money
• Access to discounts with hundreds of brands
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.
How to apply:
Apply online at www.eurochange.co.uk/careers or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref TMSA(KF)PRESTON
4 hour minimum but must be flexible to cover holidays and the busy Christmas period.
Applicants need to have a fun friendly outgoing personality with good customer service skills.
Closing date is 13th October.
How to apply:
To apply, either call into store to collect an application form or print one from the website at https://www.quizclothing.co.uk/careers?careers=vacancies (no CV’s required)
Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis – we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for Health and Safety
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
1. A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
2. To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
3. A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
4. Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment – you will need to work hard and smart.
5. Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
6. Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
7. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
There are various contracts available for this position.
50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
Pay Rates: Under 18: £5.90 Over 18: £7.38 25 and over: £7.83
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
How to apply:
Burger King Crew Member
A Burger King crew member assumes several roles. Primarily working as a fast food cashier, Burger King crew members also work in the kitchen as cooks or on the drive-thru. Specific job duties for crew members vary day-to-day. Responsibilities may include meeting and greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink orders, answering questions about menu, policy, and services, and providing excellent customer care. Burger King crew members also assume the responsibility of maintaining a clean work environment. Training typically takes only a few days and involves visual and audio demonstration and instruction. During training, new-hire workers review and memorize menu, practice safe and sanitary food preparation, and receive orientation on how to handle certain situations with customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers and inquire for their preference
- Provide menu and answer customers’ questions regarding menu items
- Provide information on new deals and discounts
- Attempt to up-sell deals and provide add-on information
- Prepare and pack food according to Burger King’s policies and procedures
- Serve food to dine-in customers in the event of delays
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food items packed or served
- Ensure that all food and drinks are packed appropriately without spill issues
- Set up trays for dine-in customers
- Accept cash in exchange of food and drinks sold
- Hand change to customers
- Process credit card paymentsNo qualifications required as full training is provided on site. Shift times are between 06:00am – 12:00am .
- This Position is for fully flexible applicants, both Full Time & Part Time.
- Applicants can apply through indeed with a CV or visit the store to fill out an application form.
- Qualifications and Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply:
Ask in store for more information.
Check back for future roles.
How to apply: